Aspirin Mask Aspirin mask effectively reduces dermatitis, which is a good antidote to various infections , It can be used as follows:
· Make a mixture N water, aspirin ratio of 1: 3.
· Add honey or plain yogurt to the mixture as optional ingredients.
· Apply the mixture to the affected area with the ear cleaning sticks.
· Leave the mixture on acne for about half an hour until it is dried, and begins to peel.
· Wipe the mixture with a tissue, or face towel.
green tea has significant positive effects in the treatment of acne.
It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and inflammatory properties.
It can be used in the treatment of acne as follows:
· Leave it to cool down.
· Apply it directly to the skin.
· It helps in the treatment of acne and pimples by using it as it comes:
· Apply fresh lemon juice to pimples.
· Leave it on the pimples for a whole night, as it will notice the dryness of pimples during sleep.
· Lemon juice can be mixed with cinnamon powder to take advantage of its bactericidal properties.
Some medicines have proven effective in treating acne.
Most people need at least one or two of these medications to get rid of acne. These include:
Benzoyl peroxide: Some types of this medicine are needed. By combating the superficial bacteria that often exacerbate acne, and its side effects cause some irritation of the skin during the treatment period, and can be used some types of non-prescription.
Retinoid (vitamin A derivatives): This treatment is usually needed as a prescription, and is characterized by treatment for blackheads, whiteheads, and acne in its early stages, and its side effects cause some irritation of the skin as well.
Antibiotics: Antibiotics are characterized by their anti-bacterial properties and are used in the treatment of acne in two ways: the first applied directly to the skin, and the second by taking pills through the mouth, and often increase the effectiveness of taking other drugs with them, such as: benzoyl peroxide and retinoids.